Mind Body Solutions is the nonprofit arm of Matthew’s lifelong work that brings his insights for waking mind and body to an underserved population. As a 501(c)(3), Mind Body Solutions’ mission is to transform trauma, loss and disability into hope and potential by awakening the connection between mind and body.
Mind Body Solutions (MBS) is:
- Redefining ability and disability for people living with disabilities, their caregivers, healthcare professionals and our society at large. MBS is a leader in adapting yoga for people living with disabilities and offers a wide range of adaptive yoga opportunities within the Twin Cities. MBS also offers groundbreaking adaptive yoga training for yoga teachers around the country.
- Offering innovative workshops for caregivers and rehabilitation professionals, helping them integrate practical mind-body techniques into their existing practices for both themselves and those they care for. MBS’ approach is being implemented and studied at the Courage Center, a leading rehabilitation center in Minneapolis, Minn.
- Developing booklets, DVDs and online learning opportunities to help people living with disabilities integrate mind-body practices into their lives.
- Bringing its groundbreaking work to our disabled veterans.
- Operating a yoga studio in Minnetonka, Minn. that offers classes for both traditional and adaptive students.